Sunday, August 31, 2014

He Never Leaves Us...

 When we plan out what we think our next step is I think God sometimes has a good laugh. 

  And then He has to tell us "no my child this is not what I want you to be doing. You have a few things right, but no now look over here and I'll show you a little more of the picture. You can't see the whole thing yet because your not ready. You can't see what things will be like in 5 years from now, I can't even show you what things will be like 1 year from now. Well....not even 6 months from now. You might think you are ready to know, but you aren't ready to know. Just keep holding My hand and we will walk together. You will question Me at times but just keep trusting that I will show you the next step."

It's not easy to always keep following God's step and waiting for Him to show me what to do next but this isn't about me. Our life isn't about us. We were created to worship Him, to serve Him. So why do we always feel like it's our job to make sure everything goes correctly according to our human minds? Why do we always try to control "our" lives? It's not about us.





Things here have been challenging for the last couple weeks. But God has been teaching me so much and I am so thankful for His continual love for me no matter how much I stubble and fall. And no matter how much I question Him.

Blessings, 
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment