Friday, April 18, 2014

My Plans..........

                                                              Or God's Plans: 

 It looks like what I had thought was going to be a 9 week trip to Uganda has turned into a 5 or 6 month trip. It's just been a life changing experience to see and feel God working in and through me. 

From the start of this trip it did not go how I had originally planned. I had planned to leave at the beginning of January and stay here for 2 months. But God had other plans, and his plans have definately made my faith stronger. I did not end up arriving here in Uganda until February 26th. Almost 2 months after I had planned to come. But if I had come on my timing instead of God's I wouldn't have been here for what He had for me.

 About a month ago I met a little girl named Grace and her Dad. I am constantly meeting new people but this time something was different.


This little girl wasn't just another baby that I felt bad for and wished there was more I could do. I just didn't know at the time why I felt this way.


There was something about her that I couldn't get out of my mind. No matter how hard I tried to. I finally realized that there was a reason that I was feeling this way. God had put this inside of me for His purpose. 


So I started praying for Grace and for God to show me why I felt this way.


God always has a perfect plan and He proved that to me yet again, when a couple from the States started the process to adopt her but they needed someone to take care of this precious little life. 


 We are currently praying about how long I should extend my ticket for. So I would like to ask that all of you just pray that God will continue leading us as we continue this process.


Thank you for taking the time to read what has been going on in my life while I am here!! Love to you all! 

~ Morgan





No comments:

Post a Comment