Sunday, May 18, 2014

Where Is My Focus?

 Why is it that at times we don't want to do what God has asked us to do? Or we let other's talk us out of it? 


~ We care about what what we hear, feel, and touch in this life. Right now we have people who surround us. And sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in worrying about pleasing them rather than God. Because we can definitely  feel their disapproval if we don't.


~ We like to stay where it is comfortable and we don't get discouraged. When we are comfortable, and not moving,there is no way to get discouraged. Because we are not persuing anything. We are not trying to hear God's voice and follow his leading. We are just happy standing still in the comfort of our flesh.


~ We don't want to hurt anybodies feelings. One thing I've been learning lately is that it's not about me at all. So why does it matter what others think or feel about me. I'm not saying I'm going to go and treat others wrong on purpose because it doesn't matter what others think. That's not how God says to live. But if we are following God's leading that's what we have to do. We should try out best not to hurt others, but in the end we don't answer to those people we answer to God.  


Well those are my feelings that have been swirling around in my head for a little while now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment