Sunday, September 22, 2013

You Can Make A Difference:

 When I tell people about the mission trip that I am going on in January. A lot of them tell me how they wish they could be a part of something like that. The thing is, you can be a part of this vision.  You might not be able to take off two months and go to Uganda like I have been blessed with the opportunity to. But you can sow into these precious lives by praying for us before, and while we are there. You can also donate towards the mission trip. Yes you might not have a lot of money. But how about one day this week giving up your coffee and donating it to this mission trip? Yes that might only be $5 dollars, but 5$ can make a difference. Just think if I can get 500 people, or even 100 people to give up their coffee for one day this week. Think of how much will be put into this missions trip and these precious lives that I will be able to work with. Please share this with your friends and family and see how many people you we get that would be willing to sow into this ministry by giving up their coffee one day this week.
Have a blessed week!
 ~ Uganda 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment