Saturday, January 10, 2015

Do I Trust Him?


 Trust Me are the words that I was given this New Year. Spending New Years Eve just seeking Him and His will as I continue to follow Him. Trust Me is the answer I got. Trust ?? I thought... Don't I already trust you…but each day He continues to remind me just to trust and follow Him and He will do the rest.

He says The impossibility of our situation means nothing to Him. He delights in bringing answers when all we see are obstacles. Some of His best work happens when there is no time, no money, and no hope. When things are impossible to us they are made possible through Him.
 

~ He tells us not to expect an easy path as we journey with Him but that He will never leave us.


~ He is able to do far beyond what we ask or ever imagine. 

 


True dependence and trust is not asking Him to bless what we have decided to do. But to come to Him with an open mind and allow Him to plant inside us whatever He has for us. At the time, it can seem so far out of what we can ever imagine. But that’s where trust comes into our lives and we all get to experience the work of God in a way that we can’t humanly explain. 

I just wanted to share with you guys what's been going on in my heart as this New Year has begun. I pray that this New Year brings many blessings for each of you.

Until next time! 
~ Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment