Saturday, March 8, 2014

Life In Uganda!!

 I can't believe that this is already my 10th day here. It has has been such an amazing experience!! I am starting to pick up some Luganda which I have enjoyed learning from Rebecca (my room mate)! 

I love being able to spend so much time with her! 

We were able to go to Pastor David's house on Monday and play with some of his kids. He has 25 all together, but we were only able to play with the younger ones, because the older kids were still in school. 
 They showed me some games that they like to play. 
 And I was able to teach them some new ones!!
 They were all so precious!

 We have really enjoyed the team of 6 people who are here with us this week. The ladies were very kind to let Rebecca and I tag along with them when they went to the hospital. We were able to pray over all the women and babies that were currently there. We also were able to bless them with some things for the mom and the baby. 






Some of the stories were so hard to hear. It's just so hard to think of what these young girls have lived through. I couldn't even imagine the pain and hurt they are going through.

 So that is some of the things I've had a chance to do while I've been here. I will try to update again soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment