Thursday, October 24, 2013

Last Weekend To Make...

My October Goal! 
 As I have posted before my goal for October is to buy my plane ticket to Uganda by the end of the month. I am so close only $400 to go! If you want to donate towards this goal you can donate through paypal by just clicking the donate button on the right hand side bar. 

You can also buy t-shirts. Prices are listed below:
·  ~ 1 Shirt ~ $20 each (Plus additional cost based on size)
·  ~ 2 or more shirts ~ $15 each (Plus additional cost based on size)
·  ~ Family Discount: 2 Adult shirts for $20 each, get any number of additional shirts for your children for $10 each (Plus additional cost based on size)

X-Large Sizes: 
~ 2XLarge(+$1.50) 
~ 3XLarge(+2.50)  
~ 4XLarge(+$3.00) 
~ 5XLarge(+$3.50)

Thank you to all who have donated and been a part of this vision so far! 

Much Love!  ~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment