Sunday, December 1, 2013

Family Fun!

 Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. It's been a very busy couple of weeks around the Jeffries house!! We went to Florida the week of the 20th for our Grandparents 50th Anniversary. They didn't want anything big but it was very important to us that we do something. So we had a big steak dinner (which they love)! We all had a great day celebrating with them. I hope that someday I am blessed with such a strong and fun marriage!!



 Here are a few pictures! 

I am so blessed and thankful to have Grandparents that take time to sow into my life. Even though they have only been in my life for 5 years they have really been a huge part of it, and I have learned so much from both of them.








Friday the 22nd marked the date of three years since our brother Gabe passed away. We decided to go spend the day at the beach. The summer before he passed away we were able to go there as a family and he loved it so we thought since we were in Florida it would be a great way to spend the day!

It was really high tide so we couldn't go into the water very far. But we all had a blast!!
  Love my crazy siblings!! 

So that's what I have been up to lately! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! 

Blessings
~ Morgan ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment