Thursday, December 5, 2013

10 Random Facts about myself!

I thought it be fun to let you guys know a little more about me and who I am!!

1. I am one of 12 children, and am the fifth oldest.

2. When I was 15 years old I was adopted. It was one of the best days of my life.

3. You probably already know this, but I am going to Jinja, Uganda this January. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me there!! The thing you probably don't know is....this will be my first time ever getting on a plane! Sooooo that will be interesting!

4. I love children so much!! Someday I hope to be able to adopt and give other children a better home, and life, just like I was given.

5. Music is another one of my passions, I taught myself how to play guitar and piano, and am currently trying to teach myself the dulcimer. I don't know what I would do without music!!

6. I love Converse Shoes, I believe that they go with anything! Most women collect lots of jewelry, I collect converse!

7. I love to get dirty! Four wheeling is one of my favorite ways to play in the mud!!

8. My natural hair color is blond. Most people don't know that because its been about 3 years since I've had it my natural color! I've enjoyed coloring it many other colors. But I'm actually thinking about coloring it back to blond again. I'll just have to see.

9. I love to crochet and design my own blankets, scarves, hats, and whatever else I can imagine.

10. Reading has always been one of my favorite things to do. Whenever we go on vacation I always make sure I have plenty of books to read!! 

Hope you enjoyed this!
~ Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment