Sunday, December 15, 2013

Daybook

~ Outside my window: It is very dark, cold, and windy. There are no stars to be seen in the sky tonight. 

~  I am thinking: How exciting it is to see my mission trip finally coming together. I can't believe its almost been a year since I first started talking about going to Uganda. God has brought it all together and I can't wait to go, and see what He has in store for me there! 

~ In the kitchen: It is quiet and clean until morning!

~ I am wearing: My comfy black sweat pants and a t-shirt. 

~ I am creating: Some beanies, scarves, and baby hats to help raise money for my mission trip. 

~ I am wondering: What 2014 has in store. I can't believe how fast 2013 has gone past. 

~ I am hoping: To get most of my Christmas presents done this week.

~ I am learning: To try not to rush things. God's timing is so much better then my own. 

~ Around the house: The fire is quietly burning down, while mom and I sit on the couch relaxing. 

One of my favorite things: Spending time with my amazing family. I don't know what I would do without all have my crazy siblings. 
~ A favorite quote for today:   
 Do What You Can,
Where You Are,
With What You Have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment